How can we help?
How do I add appointment and add turned-up patient to queue?
- Go to Calendar on the top navigation bar. Click on the calendar directly according to the date and time or Add Appointment on the top right.
- Fill in the details. Users can either select an existing patient name from the dropdown list or enter a new patient.
- After filling all the fields, click Save.
- An appointment will appear on the calendar according to the date and time once added. Click on the box when the patient turns up at the clinic.
- Confirm the details of the patient and toggle YES for Turn Up.
- Click ‘Save’.
- After that, a popup window will appear for adding the patient to queue. Fill in or confirm the details of the patient then click Add to Queue.