How can we help?
Why can’t I decrease drug stock at adjust feature?
- Go to Inventory –> Adjust Drug.
- Under Drug Inventory Adjustment, choose Decrease under Adjust Type.
- Choose the drug batch by expiry date to be decreased from.
- The stock balance of a particular batch (expiry date) will be shown at Stock Balance after selecting the Expiry Date. Quantity adjusted cannot be more than this number.
- Input the quantity with the correct batch (expiry date) and click Save. Adjusting or decreasing drug stock more than the Stock Balance with different batches (expiry date) requires repeated adjustment (decrease type of drug adjustment limits to one batch per time).